Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tired . Stress . Pressure [TSP]

4 days you had left us..
but what to do.. still need to face college life..
today went college very early..
was expecting a meeting today by 11am ..
when i reach the entrace.. i received a message from Faith *My Pad Sister*
Today's meeting had been canceled ..
And my class starts at 1pm ..
My God.. >.> im starving..
Suppose , i had a lunch appointment with Kerrine ..
But Due To Some "Technical Proplem" She Couldnt Make it .. so..
i went to Yum Yum , our so called "cafetaria"
Ordered a big belly yum yum breakfast..
*Oppss Forgets To take The Picture*
After my meal.. i went to my so called second house in Summit..
The Arcade .. Thats the only place i could spend 2 hours in ..
12:13pm .. i went back to college ..
i saw wei khing , jasmine , harmonie , leonard at the cafe .
mins after that , i turn over my head and i saw marie sitting alone at the corner ,
so i went to accompany her.. she suddently asked me "Had you done your homework?"
my brain goes again.. "WTF? What homework?"
"Remember? the Drawing Thingi "
"OWH THE CELLS "
Mins after that rushing to draw 4 Cells and a Microscope .. *Did it Pretty Bad *
About 10mins.. Abu Appeared :D ..
After Rushing drawing those "Arts"
We went to our biology class ..
The Lecturer's a funky one..
he tried to be funny with his LAME JOKE..
what i mean by LAME .. is totally LAME..
For Example.. Last week .. he gaved an example..
A guy holding a Parang Running Towards a girl ..
As Normal Reaction .. The Girl Would Stand Up And Run .. << Absolutely Correct .
But If You Know That The Guy Isnt Going For The Girl , But Going To kill the Wall Behind The Girl .. The Girl Wont Run.. << WTF WEH .. DOSNT MAKE SENCE AT ALL..
The Ones That i found out funny is today..
Guys Who Are Ridding Motorcycles fetching a girl , would pick a longer track then a shortcut ..
*Its True* .. When You See A bump .. Normally You Would avoid it.. But When Your With a Girl You Will be Expecting The BUMP .. And Ram Hardly to It .. << His Quite Logic and I learned Something Today :D
After The Breaktime ..
Me and Kelvin was playing Tic Tac Toe In class..
Then Some Stupid soccer game ..
and we begin to tell stories..
Alot Of Complicated Lines Are Drawed ..
Relation Stories .. << ITS DAM LONG I DONT WANT TO WRITE IT HERE ..
After Class ..
I Rushed home ..
Why? .. SPORTS.. BADMINTON ..
Played For Like.. 3 Hours in the court ..
Then I went home and have my dinner..
Thats It For Today .. :D

No comments: