Monday, June 16, 2008

Appologize..

Sorry For Sooooo Long For Not Updating ..
Must Say Sorry First.. Lately Busy With Schedules and College Stuffs..
Bio Assignments.. *Catch Bugs?* *SinGinG Stuffs* ..
After My Small Test and Quiz i'll Update My Profile Nicely :)
I'll Make a simple Post Today..
Lately .. I've Been Exploring a Game Which I've Played Very Long.
Initial D.. After i've Meet A Team Named "Soto" and The player " GNX "
Im totally Impressed .. I used alot of time Just to watch him Play and Learn From Him..
*Wasting $$ As Well* Ohwell.. Thats My Life :D ..
Lately had alot of intention of doing alot of stuffs with my neibours and friends..
But Mostly End Up Singing.. WTH .. All Kenna Infected.. = ="
Want To Go KTV This Week .. But DOnt Know Who To Call This Time :( ..
Any Volunteers? ^^ ..
Today Went To Watch a movie Called The Happening.. You Guys Should Watch..
Dont Cut Tree's and Plants .. It can KILL YoU ..
My Condo had a stupid Meeting ..
Their Asking Whether They Agree to INCREASE The Management FEE's Or Not..
Well Its Stupid RIght.. WHO WOULD HAVE VOTED YES ?? ..
Back To My Studies.. Goodnight My Blog.. ^^

No comments: