Thursday, June 5, 2008

FFk.. OMG .. Sorry ..

Early in the morning..
Woked up.. OMFG its 8:30 ..
Rushed my bath and rush to college ..
brought bread's with me for breakfast..
Kerrine said she would text me if she wants to have lunch with me..
i smsed to her during class and she replied ..
"I almost bang my car when i saw your msg"
* I wonder how she drive * *Ngeks*
She msged to me.. "we'll meet at the lobby , 12pm"
I was expecting "Just to meet" then Leave ..
So i planned to leave after meeting her then go back to a place which i usually go every thursday .. Eclipse ..
I sat on the sofa by 11:45 ..
waiting for her to appear .. meantime .. chatting with Rexon and his friends ..
12:00pm she appeared .. then i go to her and talked ..
she first see me and said .. "Lets go .. Summit .. "
I was like.. "Omg .. " "Its a lunch appointment "
Appologized hardly = =" felt so bad..
Sorry Kerrine :D .. Promised to accompanny you on your club week ..
Next , i went to Eclipse Pc 04 .. As usuall meet my friends Mvn , Gg-NoobGame , Jin .
GG-Noobgame sat beside me today.. LOLs.. we had lots of Fun ..
Lina + Lion Make whole team leave .. Wtf Weh.. same lv same item same cc , only thing diffrence is im Justin and he is "Alien" << Mvn told me to put that .. :P
After that we go yam cha at mamak .. then i went back home..
Badminton matches.. From 5 ~ 7:30 pm .. :D
Badminton's a rough game .. make me sweat like tons.. hand ache after each day playing ..
Back home and had my dinner .. Yawns..
Guess what is for today.. So lucky ...
Meehon = =" << I Dont really like that .. Not Fried but soak.. With Soup ..
:O .. Jade's asking to go Redbox again tomorow .. aww ..
but i wanted to :P .. Ktv rox..
Thats For Today i Guess ..
Nights my Blog :D Miss you !! ^^

-R@iNe-

No comments: