Wednesday, June 4, 2008

KTV Day ..

Early in The morning ..
7am i woked up @@..
yawns.. today .. made an appointment with Jade and my friends , jiaven , wei yan , may yeen and xin sheng .. karaoke :D ..
it was 10:45 i reached sunway and i called Jade ..
"Woi Jade , Where are you ? "
"Sunway lar.. accompannying jiaven to buy shoes"
"Sunway which part? , Whats The name of the shop? "
"Madini"
"Wait , Hold on , Sunway or Wings? "
"Wings " << Walked Back ..
Searching For MADINI .. and end up finding them at "PADINI"
Continued my journey to inside "Padini"
I saw 2 Girls sitting down and 1 girl misirable-ing of buying which shoe..
Skip Skip Skip Skip Walk Walk Walk Walk .. Bla Bla Bla ..
Finnally In Front Of RedBox..
6 Person Please.. Thank You .. Room 3 .. LOL Quite A front one..
Ordered Food , Then Enjoyed.. Almost all of them went HIGH .. ESPECIALLY JADE AND SHENG .. ROFL They Enjoyed So Much !!.. *Beware Of Jade.. She Records When You Sing* ..
:'( After Singing .. We Went Gasoline To Have Our So Called Lunch ..
Guess Who We Bumped To This Time ...
Marvin , LJ and Shawn ..
LOL ... Marvin was like.. Justin !!! HUGS ...
WTF ROFL I GOT KISSED BY MARVIN AGAIN AND AGAIN ..
Jade took alot Picture's Of it.. Thats it .. End of my life ..
Thanks To Kien Yue .. he Taught them to be gays and be the mastermind of it..
Now Im Getting Kissed .. :D .. << Enjoyed .. Kekeke.. Marvin Lets Do It Again.. ROFL ..
Then We move on .. OH Ya .. Before this.. MARVIN PROMISED ME THAT HE WILL COME BACK .. " I follow them awile.. then i'll be back to join you guys .." Asshole << __
Then We move on to those.. Photo Stickers shop..
Jade was expecting to take some nice pics.. But After Finding out the price.. RM28* ..
No Thanks.. Instead we just post and take alot of pictures inside the mechine ..
My so called Boyfriend wei yan called me as "Manja" .. Lets Manja more :D ..
Then .. We Shopping and walk walk walk walk .. Yawn..
Wei yan ending up at a store.. she took out a shirt and its written there .. "Are You Intrested With me ? " I strongly nooded my head !! xD .. My God..
Then I seperated with them and head to the arcade .. *Since their going home , Let me enjoy myself * Same Old Games .. Initial D , House of The dead 4 , Datona .. LOL ..
But i found out something funny.. i saw a couple playing initial D .. his girlfriend is much more powerfull then his boyfriend by mimic what other driver's skills .. i was amazed ..
i waited for my dad to pick me up .. hmm ..
instead he went in to sunway because of the traffic and we had dinner together ..
Guess what .. Tony Roma .. i ordered a garlic chicken special and my dad .. Fish and chips ..
I suddently remembered a Lame joke that my lecturer told me .. "Remember Students .. A Coconut is not a NUT .. Its a Fruit .. " Zzz << Speechless ..
After my wonderfull meal.. i head on to the traffic and head home..
Back Home same old thing .. Online and watch my Drama , sing , sleep ..
Thats All For Today ^^ ..
Good Night my blogg...

05/06/2008
-R@iNe-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tsk tsk :D Fun lor yesterday! We love to listen to you sing lar XD

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mchllchn said...

Wanna manja some more? *dies* LOL.
I wanna karaoke now also. Your fault! Haha.

Unknown said...

JUSTIN CHOW ROX!

sorry for the deleted comment. error. =D