Thursday, June 19, 2008

Bad Days .

Once You Had a satisfied Life.. And Proplems will come Bugging over you ..
My dad step foot back in KL for 1 month and in a sudden..
There's someone offering him a job in Macau , with a higher salary .
But according the package .. If he needs to go over.. he must bring his family along ..
If Not he'll be forced to leave the job for around 1 year..
Well Ofcourse.. I wont agree of going there..
I've been digging appartments and Price For The Hostel near my college :( ..
Well , that was just a suggestion.. But one things for sure.. HELL NO IM GOING TO MACAU .. ROFL .. The worst Part is .. my dad wants me to Go Canada and Follow my uncle To Study there.. Thats heck of a hell idea..
No Way im GoinG there..
At Least my mom agree's that im staying in a hostel here..
Hope This Nightmare Isnt True .. :(
Its Annoying me once i heard it.. Whats with the $$ Anyway..
This Few Days after my college i've go to eclipse..
Played games with GG-Noobgame.. A.K.A Alien << MVN's IDEA ..
theN some KTV Weekends... Sigh ..
Things Come's to be moodless lately.. Hope it wont last..
Midterms Coming.. Study hard !! ..
Hope Finals comes Fast..
Can Have My Sem Break :( ..
Today is -Royal-YikChee A.k.a Jevin's Birthday..
Happy birthday Jevin ..
TOo bad you cant Host a party :( if not it will be tons of fun..
Okay.. Goodnight my blog ..
I'll be heading to do other stuffs.. :D ..
Will update Soon I Guess >< ..


-End-

No comments: